- walking down the runway in couture
- assassinating an important figure in couture
- stealing precious art in couture
- having good hot sex in couture
- buying milk at the grocery store in couture
tbh I don’t see the fuss about having waiters/waitresses not being happy and enthusiastic like I came here to eat I didn’t come here to be amused by employees as long as I’m getting my food and they’re not being blatantly rude I don’t see why y’all need to go on yelp to rank a restaurant 0/5 and have an outburst on why your waitress didn’t smile at you when she poured you water
this is pretty fucking important
One of my favorite poems is Icarus, but I forgot the poet.
(It’s by Edward Field; here’s a link: http://cunycomposers.wikifoundry-mobile.com/m/page/%22Icarus%22+by+Edward+Field)
I just want to be slightly drunk, half naked, and completely on top of someone.
*accidentally calls a teacher “bae”*